This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got a few games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Got a few games

User Info: Ochd12

Ochd12
4 years ago#11
I think the fact that every other post in this thread is a bump of your own shows that no one cares to guess which one you're having fun with.

User Info: AwesomePS3gamer

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#12
jubjub360 posted...
spike17spiegel posted...
If you say you are having more fun over dmc and vanquish then you are a sick man.

How come? Vanquish is a fun game but... Eh. I won't remember it next generation.

Implying DmC is a great game with memorable characters and solid gameplay. LOL.

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#13
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
jubjub360 posted...
spike17spiegel posted...
If you say you are having more fun over dmc and vanquish then you are a sick man.

How come? Vanquish is a fun game but... Eh. I won't remember it next generation.

Implying DmC is a great game with memorable characters and solid gameplay. LOL.

DmC will be more memorable than a fast paced third person shooter with boring characters.

And also DmC is a great game. On par with the old series? Eh. Debatable. As a reboot? Hell yes.
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~

jubjub360
4 years ago#14
Ochd12 posted...
I think the fact that every other post in this thread is a bump of your own shows that no one cares to guess which one you're having fun with.

Cool...? I'm not sure if I should give a s*** or if I should give a s***. Damn this is a tough choice.
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.

User Info: Ochd12

Ochd12
4 years ago#15
jubjub360 posted...

Cool...? I'm not sure if I should give a s*** or if I should give a s***. Damn this is a tough choice.

Exactly. Sums up the thread quite nicely.

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
4 years ago#16
Huh, its good that you liked the stuff you bought... its still a weird topic.
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena

jubjub360
4 years ago#17
Ochd12 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Exactly. Sums up the thread quite nicely.

Then why'd you post? To troll? Sounds accurate right now.

Anyway, what's everyone's opinion on Aliens? Absolutely loving it.

jubjub360
4 years ago#18
nouseravailable posted...
Huh, its good that you liked the stuff you bought... its still a weird topic.

I was hoping for conversation and having killak notice the request for friendship for aliens.

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#19
Well Pyro and I started playing Aliens not long ago, it seems like it's going to be really short, the levels don't go for long at all. But I think Killak said he was enjoying it. Maybe you should PM him since he may be at work and miss the topic.
THERE WILL BE NO BEK LEFT BEHIND! ~Pyro
"you date a girl you met online... you have to come to terms with, every guy she knows likely wants her" ~Zap
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Got a few games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived