This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I played mgs4 over 1000 hours.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I played mgs4 over 1000 hours.

User Info: plasticman13

plasticman13
4 years ago#21
I watched mgs4 over 1000 hours.
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5

User Info: wallball5

wallball5
4 years ago#22
Sephivengeance9 posted...
wallball5 posted...
Dicer7 posted...
If MGO counts I could probably claim this, too.

Same. I played MGO like non-stop until the like one or two years ago

As did I, actually went back last year only to discover the servers were being shut down a week after I reinstalled all the updates... So, I had one last run of Box Tackling people, for old times sake.

Box Tackling was so awesome. Charm was another funny skill. Personally, I don't see any real use for them, even though I maxed out my Box skill anyways. I was all about CQC/Scanner and shotguns for a while.
The next best game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQw_ojXBS9w
PSN and MGO: John_Relle

User Info: Slayer

Slayer
4 years ago#23
I played re4 over 2000 hours since 2004
1990's > 2000's > 1980's > 2010 - 2013

User Info: DarthLaharl

DarthLaharl
4 years ago#24
Zwei79 posted...
Some body doesn't have a girlfriend

Metal Gear 4 kind of sucks

I never understood why people used the "you play a lot of video games so you have no girlfriend" argument. How could possibly assume such a thing without actually knowing the person? What makes you think that he even wants a girlfriend? Hell, what makes you think he isn't a she and a Heterosexual? How do you know he's not gay? I hate people who blurt out crap like this. Maybe YOU don't have a girlfriend or you just got your first gf and she doesn't let you game a lot lol.
PSN: Unretributed
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I played mgs4 over 1000 hours.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived