This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HOLY ****. Darksiders 2 is $14.99 at Best Buy right now!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. HOLY ****. Darksiders 2 is $14.99 at Best Buy right now!

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 years ago#31
TheGrumpyCat posted...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338295

some other good sales too.

Just found out about it yesterday, and I ordered one. Had I known about this eariler I would've got it asap. Cheapassgamer doesn't seem to update their front page too much anymore, so it's not too easy to see these deals. I had clicked on "deals" and didn't see it there either in the Best Buy section. Cheapassgamer, please stop slacking.

User Info: badnewsliar

badnewsliar
4 years ago#32
RockSauron posted...
theshoveller posted...
RockSauron posted...
I really hope Crytek USA (the studio built off the ashes of Vigil) will be put to work on a spiritual successor, and not just make a FPS or whatever...

Wasn't really a fan of the story, so much that I skipped the cutscenes on the second run for the first time in my life, but god dammit, I need more Zelda clones.

I still don't get how people say the Darksiders games are "Zelda clones." It's mind-bottling.

Well, it's not a Zelda clone, but that's the closest I can think of for a game that features exploration and puzzle solving with items you collect :/

3D Dot Game Heroes is much closer IMO
http://gifsoup.com/view4/1086479/alex-wright-dancing-o.gif

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#33
who cares.
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#34
I've scored the Limited Edition from Best Buy. They didn't have the regular edition in stock. I had to wait 40 minutes for them to come to a decision and I left the shop a happy gamer. :D
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson

User Info: all_that_juice

all_that_juice
4 years ago#35
Picked up DS2 at BB today for $15 with great timing too as there was still one LE left and I got it! Nice! The rest were all standard edition. I got the free Argul's tomb DLC.

I know it's really lame to complain considering I got everything for $15, but I was a little disappointed I couldn't get the free Vander Smash to work. I followed the instructions in the e-mail, logged into the site, enter my country and platform, and I kept get the message, "Sorry we can't register you right now."

I just went back to the site now, tried again, and it won't even let me log in, saying I must "link my in-game account," which I already did. I'm thinking maybe the Darksiders website isn't working properly anymore. I guess that would make sense seeing as the company is in financial straits. Plus, as I said before it's hard to complain considering the price I paid for this.
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
4 years ago#36
Merc123 posted...
Sure it ripped off some other games styles but it had fun combat, fun platforming and fun puzzles.

There's a difference between incorporating concepts from other series (pretty much what every type of media has been doing for decades) and "ripping off" things.
P.S. - I use proper grammar online. (Yes, I'm fully aware of my insanity.)

User Info: Cobra9860

Cobra9860
4 years ago#37
Thanks tc, actually wasnt sold out.
wat

User Info: BIGGESTPS3FAN

BIGGESTPS3FAN
4 years ago#38
I just bought it for 13.49 with the first game and all the DLC last month.

Oops. I thought I was on the PC board.
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD

User Info: J5_isAlive

J5_isAlive
4 years ago#39
Just scored a few minutes ago. Thanks for the heads up.
And the moral of the story is, appreciate what you've got, because basically, I'm fantastic. - Holly
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. HOLY ****. Darksiders 2 is $14.99 at Best Buy right now!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived