This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I bought a 120hz LED TV, watching blu-ray's I don't get that illusion of 60fps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I bought a 120hz LED TV, watching blu-ray's I don't get that illusion of 60fps

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
4 years ago#11
dark knight rises will look like an afternoon soap opera.

but you know what, i would like that fps in films. 100 years have passed and we're still stuck at 24 fps. time for change.

User Info: sunchipsboi

sunchipsboi
4 years ago#12
All 120hz TVs have built in 120hz processing you can't turn it on or off. Motion Plus is extra processing and is not needed for movies.

User Info: Cobra9860

Cobra9860
4 years ago#13
post processing "tru motion/ smooth motion" or whatever looks awful anyway. Consider yourself lucky.
wat

User Info: Shiek120

Shiek120
4 years ago#14
dark knight rises will look like an afternoon soap opera.

but you know what, i would like that fps in films. 100 years have passed and we're still stuck at 24 fps. time for change.

I agree. I mean, some movies do look amazing. I work in an electronics department and the movies I've seen that do look good with the smooth motion...they look AMAZING with it...Journey 2 is a movie that stands out in my mind...some of those scenes were brilliant at "60 FPS."

post processing "tru motion/ smooth motion" or whatever looks awful anyway. Consider yourself lucky.

I like it in some aspects, but my TV's image looks amazing as it is so I'm not saddened by it. It would've been a nice bonus for sure.
I'm a Celtic.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I bought a 120hz LED TV, watching blu-ray's I don't get that illusion of 60fps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived