This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time gets a nice sales start, 100k in first week!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time gets a nice sales start, 100k in first week!

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 years ago#31
I came in to say congrats to the series even though I'm not a fan...then I read the posts saying that 100k in a week is no good. IDK what to do now. is it good or not?

User Info: Nightmare966

Nightmare966
4 years ago#32
Should I remind everyone that this are only US numbers, since no one else has got the game yet?
PSN: Nightmare966

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
4 years ago#33
kaliskonig posted...
I came in to say congrats to the series even though I'm not a fan...then I read the posts saying that 100k in a week is no good. IDK what to do now. is it good or not?

It is good, Sly isnt a big budget game and with the competition it had those are great numbers
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: kobra02

kobra02
4 years ago#34
Thats quite decent considering it is not a high budget game and only released in NA so far.
PSN PS3 ID: Kobra02, PSN Vita ID : chipito_90 ,GT: AZEE90

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#35
Considering Sly 2 only sold 200,000, this is great news!

The Sly series, for some reason, has never been a huge seller. I have bought everything Sly related at launch, so hopefully this means we'll get Sly 5 and we can find out how the hell Sly's gonna get out of his current predicament!
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 years ago#36
Stanger5150 posted...

The Sly series, for some reason, has never been a huge seller. I have bought everything Sly related at launch, so hopefully this means we'll get Sly 5 and we can find out how the hell Sly's gonna get out of his current predicament!

Hmm now I want to support this seires. I guess I'll pick up the HD collection and if I like it I'll grab this one.

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#37
kaliskonig posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

Hmm now I want to support this seires. I guess I'll pick up the HD collection and if I like it I'll grab this one.

Pay special attention to character interactions in Sly 3.

Trust me, it's relevant.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
4 years ago#38
kaliskonig posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

You can jump right into Sly 4 for the most part, the intro explains everything nicely
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#39
thats amazing. Sly is on well on his way to become a major IP of Sony again.
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 years ago#40
Stanger5150 posted...

Do you mean Sly 2 sold 200,000 in its first week or lifetime?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time gets a nice sales start, 100k in first week!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived