This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

max payne 3 free after rebate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. max payne 3 free after rebate

User Info: wisdom_cube

wisdom_cube
4 years ago#1
get em while they're hot

www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1912979&CatId=3151
thurs a partay in mai armer adn ur invit3d!1
2500k || Sapphire 7950 OC || P67-GD65 || 1TB HDD

User Info: FAT____MAN

FAT____MAN
4 years ago#2
whut.

User Info: coolsurfer800

coolsurfer800
4 years ago#3
Wait, so the game costs $29.99 and the rebate is for $35, which means I'm getting $5.01 and the game for free?
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks

User Info: Gamer4ever77

Gamer4ever77
4 years ago#4
OK, what is the fine print?
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
2012 Minnesota Vikings 10-6

User Info: wisdom_cube

wisdom_cube
4 years ago#5
Gamer4ever77 posted...

The only fine print is it's mail in rebate. You pay $30 now, and in a few weeks you get a check or visa card for $35.

If you're the type of person who is really (and I mean really) short on cash this may not be a good idea.

If you're the type of person who forgets to register and send in the rebate, this may not be a good idea

If you're the type of person who can't manage the daunting task of printing out a piece of paper, sealing an envelope, putting a stamp on it, and handing it to your postman... this may not be a good idea.
thurs a partay in mai armer adn ur invit3d!1
2500k || Sapphire 7950 OC || P67-GD65 || 1TB HDD
(message deleted)

User Info: Gamer4ever77

Gamer4ever77
4 years ago#7
wisdom_cube posted...
Gamer4ever77 posted...

The only fine print is it's mail in rebate. You pay $30 now, and in a few weeks you get a check or visa card for $35.

If you're the type of person who is really (and I mean really) short on cash this may not be a good idea.

If you're the type of person who forgets to register and send in the rebate, this may not be a good idea

If you're the type of person who can't manage the daunting task of printing out a piece of paper, sealing an envelope, putting a stamp on it, and handing it to your postman... this may not be a good idea.

Yeah, I saw that. Too bad I don't easily have $30 I can convert into a debit card.
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
2012 Minnesota Vikings 10-6

User Info: Crikey

Crikey
4 years ago#8
I've had bad experiences with companies trying to fool me out of my rebate. Now I don't bother with these kinda deals anymore, as tempting as this particular deal looks.

User Info: coolsurfer800

coolsurfer800
4 years ago#9
Just ordered a copy. Shipping was almost $4 so I'll be making only $1. Still a good deal though.
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks

User Info: MrCheese4321

MrCheese4321
4 years ago#10
Just know that it can take 8-10 weeks to get your rebate back. Although it says something about choosing a "Fast" option. Whatever that means.
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. max payne 3 free after rebate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived