This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In all honesty, I dont care for PS4 due to one reason.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. In all honesty, I dont care for PS4 due to one reason.

User Info: DemonReacher

DemonReacher
4 years ago#1
MGS is going on all consoles and stuff.

The main factor contributing to me getting a PS2, and a PS3, is because MGS was exlusive on those consoles. Thats it.
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 years ago#2
DemonReacher posted...

The main factor contributing to me getting a PS2, and a PS3, is because MGS was exlusive on those consoles. Thats it.

I see. So you're pretty much not a gamer. Yeah, don't get a console if you're not a gamer.

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 years ago#3
DemonReacher posted...

MGS2 was on the PC and Xbox, so...no it wasn't exclusive to it.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
4 years ago#4
Initially MGS4 is what prompted me to buy a PS3. Although later on the PS3 got some other great exclusives that made the purchase worthwhile. We'll see what happens, right now I just plan on buying the next xbox but I could be persuaded to buy a PS4 as well. It's really gonna depend on what exclusives they announce for their launch.

User Info: DemonReacher

DemonReacher
4 years ago#5
riddlebox89 posted...
DemonReacher posted...

MGS2 was on the PC and Xbox, so...no it wasn't exclusive to it.

Yeah I see what you mean, but at the time I never thought it was going to Xbox so the main reason why I got PS2 was well, because of MGS. Same for PS3, it was the main driving factor. Now... eh maybe because I have moved out of home I guess I need money for other stuff.

As for that remark about me not being a gamer, im not really sure what you mean. I play games a lot, I guess you shouldnt call me a hardcore gamer but I have done some pretty farout stuff with video games like my ghost run series in my sig to say im a bit beyond your casual gamer.
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. In all honesty, I dont care for PS4 due to one reason.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived