This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayMemories Studio Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PlayMemories Studio Help

User Info: BaaPuff

BaaPuff
4 years ago#1
I recently got a Cybershot DSC-W650 Digital Camera and an offer for a FREE PlayMemories Studio from the PlayMemories Studio Download Campaign for the Playstation 3 with complete details and instructions. The details are on here http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/playmemories-studio/pc/pms01en.html But I've followed the steps but it won't let me apply for the Free Unlock Key. I keep getting an "[DSC-W650] is not an applicable device" error despite it being in the list of Campaign Products. And if I try the alternate way, I can't even get to the issue the Product Code as listed in Step 3.

I've already contacted Sony and they have been jerking me around for 5 Hours now while several department transfers. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Can someone please help me out?
AC: City Folk- Friend Code: 3953-0516-7375 Town Baaville
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PlayMemories Studio Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived