This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I see "Insert Game title" at the Playstation Conference I will "Blank"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If I see "Insert Game title" at the Playstation Conference I will "Blank"

User Info: monkeyman0111

monkeyman0111
4 years ago#1
Fill in the Blank

For me:

If I see "New Last Guardian Footage" at the Playstation Conference I will "Shake like Harlem"
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111

User Info: ZeroGravity347

ZeroGravity347
4 years ago#2
If I see Final Fantasy Versus at the Playstation Conference, I will throw myself out the window.

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#3
If I see Peace Walker HD for the Vita I will cry like a girl. lol
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: shinmiroku

shinmiroku
4 years ago#4
If I see Next Gen Mega Man at the Playstation Conference I will cry real tears. And not manly tears, I mean big girl we ran out of ice cream tears.

User Info: Quaguaman

Quaguaman
4 years ago#5
mgs 5, ground zeroes, or sly cooper 5 I will explode, use my 1 up, come back to life, go to the conference by means of teleportation, walk up on stage, do the Harlem Shake, yell like a little girl, and then go eat a snack because that sounds like it would tire me out a tiny bit
Fluttershy is best pony

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
4 years ago#6
"If I see Call of Duty at the Playstation Conference I will give up on humanity.

User Info: Quaguaman

Quaguaman
4 years ago#7
HoosierGuy88 posted...
"If I see Call of Duty at the Playstation Conference I will give up on humanity.

that too
Fluttershy is best pony

User Info: BjornAgainst

BjornAgainst
4 years ago#8
Rockstar's been awfully quiet about Agent for a while, I am hoping we hear that it is now a PS4 title on Wednesday.

User Info: okamhunite

okamhunite
4 years ago#9
If I see The Last Guardian of Final Fantasy Versus XIII at the Sony PlayStation conference I will go and have sex with my girl friend, however if it's shown for the PS4 I think I may kill someone.
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...

User Info: monkeyman0111

monkeyman0111
4 years ago#10
ZeroGravity347 posted...
If I see Final Fantasy Versus at the Playstation Conference, I will throw myself out the window.

In a good way?
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If I see "Insert Game title" at the Playstation Conference I will "Blank"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived