This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WAIT. Whut exactly is this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. WAIT. Whut exactly is this?

User Info: wolf_blitzer85

wolf_blitzer85
4 years ago#1
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666502661&SR=sonypottermorehub:bookofspells:move_bundle:ss
Im for the revocation of the 2nd Amendment; guns have no place in society anymore, especially not assault weapons. The police can protect citizens.

User Info: Deimos259

Deimos259
4 years ago#2
WONDERBOOK
http://i.imgur.com/0llA3YV.jpg

User Info: blablablax17

blablablax17
4 years ago#3
did you watched last year's e3?

they spent like 40 minutes talking about this....
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#4
I asked about that when I heard it was "coming out" a while ago. Apparently, it's like an augmented reality game, but with books and no gameplay - just story. Cool concept, but I don't see it changing anything in a significant way, especially with the cost of it.

Usually people who want to get their young kids into reading would be more likely to pick up a few cheap books, not something that might cost (ballparking it off my head) $50 - $70. I mean, it doesn't take much effort to just read to your kid yourself and whatnot.

But that's just my opinion - others may vary.

User Info: wolf_blitzer85

wolf_blitzer85
4 years ago#5
More blood on J.K. Rowling's hands?
Im for the revocation of the 2nd Amendment; guns have no place in society anymore, especially not assault weapons. The police can protect citizens.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. WAIT. Whut exactly is this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived