This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Watching the "Loyal" PS fans who didn't get $10 is awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Watching the "Loyal" PS fans who didn't get $10 is awesome

User Info: docholliday504

docholliday504
4 years ago#1
-They said Giant Enemy Crabs were going to be the Gold standard antagonists in the 7th Gen

-They praised the company for removing backwards compatibility because everyone "should just buy a PS2 and quit whining"

-They cheered when Other OS was taken because "Only Hackers used it"

-They insisted LAIR and HAZE were better exclusives than the whole of the 360's library

-They blamed the the players when the PSN went down because "No one promised you online gaming and you have no right to credit card security"

I enjoy my PS3. It was the 1st system I bought. I play it more than my other two systems combined. But the rampant companyboyism on this board through every bad business decision Sony made over the last 6 years has always disgusted me to no end.

Watching the same people who licked the ground a soulless corporation walked on react as if their god had forsaken them over a $10 game credit has been a true delight. Plus a PS4 announcement tonight?? I don't usually do this but "Thank You Sony."
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Persona 3

User Info: skyrax

skyrax
4 years ago#2
Good to see you don't gloat.
The Xbox isn't defined by its ability to moon jump. ~PaddyFinnLike

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#3
Meanwhile in reality.
After the Fallout

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#4
Who are these people?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: AssaultMonkey9

AssaultMonkey9
4 years ago#5
Going to check when I get home. Since I've been PS+ for like 2 years and buy a game almost every week on PSN, logic dictates I won't have received anything :)

But my european account that I opened last week probably will
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, AC3
PSN: AssaultMonkey150

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
4 years ago#6
zyrax2301 posted...
Who are these people?

Things tend to fall apart when specifics are asked for.
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/ http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat

User Info: kyleh614

kyleh614
4 years ago#7
People just gotta be patient, Sony is giving the $10 out in waves to everyone. They have a lot of accounts to get through.

User Info: gudaman

gudaman
4 years ago#8
I didn't get diddly from Sony, and have only recently gotten my ps3 but only for games I missed on 360

Personally, I still hope Sony eventually goes under and refuse to become a Sonybrony.

But I'll be damned if I let some AAA games sneak past me because I was too elitist to acknowledge that there are some legitimately great games that I MUST play on the console I never wanted.
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.

User Info: THE_PS1_PATRIOT

THE_PS1_PATRIOT
4 years ago#9
Universquall posted...
Meanwhile in reality.

We are wondering why is the TC making topics like this? Whats his angle?
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT

User Info: docholliday504

docholliday504
4 years ago#10
skyrax posted...
Good to see you don't gloat.

You must be mistaken. That is about as gloaty as I can get. If I could I'd catalogue their complaints in a coffee table book I'd entitle The Betrayed: A PS3 Fan's Story and then sell it for $10 on the PSN.

I'd...oh wait you were probably being sarcastic...
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Persona 3
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Watching the "Loyal" PS fans who didn't get $10 is awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived