This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games not playing, should I be worried?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games not playing, should I be worried?

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
4 years ago#1
This problem started about 3 weeks ago, when I put in a game the game won' load, when I go to GAME on the XMB nothing shows up, I have to take out the game and put it back in to get it work, and sometimes I have to do it multiple times for it to read the diskFor reference I have a 120gb slim about 3.5 years old. Is this a BRD problem?

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
4 years ago#2
chickenlard posted...
This problem started about 3 weeks ago, when I put in a game the game won' load, when I go to GAME on the XMB nothing shows up, I have to take out the game and put it back in to get it work, and sometimes I have to do it multiple times for it to read the diskFor reference I have a 120gb slim about 3.5 years old. Is this a BRD problem?

Run a BluRay cleaning disk. You should be doing this every two months of intensive gaming in any case, or every six months at the outside.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com

chickenlard
4 years ago#3
bump

chickenlard
4 years ago#4
bump
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games not playing, should I be worried?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived