This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking to upgrade my Hard Drive soon on my slim and I have a few questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Looking to upgrade my Hard Drive soon on my slim and I have a few questions.

User Info: Armx

Armx
4 years ago#1
Hey all,

I'm completely out of space on my PS3 Slim 120g Hard Drive and I'm looking to upgrade soon. Some of the questions I have are:

What's one of the best Hard Drives that I can get? I'm mainly looking for something with a lot of space. Preferably 500g or more.

How do I back up my saves? I'm a complete idiot when it comes to stuff like this so please bear with me.

Is there anything else I should know, need, or be aware of?

Any help would be appreciated! I'm really looking forward to upgrading since I didn't even have enough room to download the patch for White Knight Chronicles 2, which was minuscule, and I probably won't have enough room to start any other new games.
Be the change you want to see in the world-Gandhi
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way-JRJ

User Info: Armx

Armx
4 years ago#2
Bump
Be the change you want to see in the world-Gandhi
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way-JRJ

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
4 years ago#3
www.youtube.com

Hundreds of free tutorials. Pick one! :)
"I am not tacking up my living quarters with gaming machines -- I'm not 12. This isn't a damn bedroom with bunk beds and star wars posters in it."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Looking to upgrade my Hard Drive soon on my slim and I have a few questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived