This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

User Info: muggy

muggy
4 years ago#11
The Getaway

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
4 years ago#12
Lost Odyssey. That's all.
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o

User Info: poopninjamvc3mk

poopninjamvc3mk
4 years ago#13
Mario 64.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#14
None. I own every console and portable I want. I'm up to 11 consoles and 7 portables now.
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#15
None really, though I long for the day when every franchise is put onto one console.
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
4 years ago#16
None. I have every system since Atari 7200. Although their are some systems I pity for certain games of that counts.
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."

User Info: Sez6

Sez6
4 years ago#17
Zelda

User Info: GorillaNinjaJTP

GorillaNinjaJTP
4 years ago#18
Shadow Complex... I've got a Wii and pc, so covered for just about anything else, but SC is the one arcade game that hasn't shown up on steam that I really want to try...

Oh, and almost forgot the new bang-ai-oh (sp?) And guardian heroes release, but if I had to pick one, shadow complex.

User Info: korn_craze101

korn_craze101
4 years ago#19
Legend of Zelda series
PsN~ garabel713

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
4 years ago#20
There aren't any. The only system I don't own now is the 360, which I sold for that exact reason...not a single exclusive I wanted.
"I am not tacking up my living quarters with gaming machines -- I'm not 12. This isn't a damn bedroom with bunk beds and star wars posters in it."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived