This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

User Info: Grizzle1981

Grizzle1981
4 years ago#101
Bomberman: Act Zero.

Spent many hours playing this game at a friends house. But what I want most desperately isn't even a game. I want the DLC for Tomb Raider Underworld that Xbox got featuring Lara's Clone and the caverns below the mansion.
This post is 100% opinion unless stated otherwise.

User Info: vimac00

vimac00
4 years ago#102
Zelda

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#103
Power Turtle posted...
Cant wait for that Xenoblade for WiiU!

i would say The Legend of Zelda. Really its the only Nintendo franchise (until Xenoblade and their purchase of Bayonetta) that i like and i have always hated that it was Nintendo exclusive because it being on PS3 or even 360 would be so much better in literally every way. I have high high hopes that whenever an NEW LoZ game is finally announced for WiiU, it will be BAD ASS.

Left for Dead deserves an honorable mention. I have played the hell out of it but always wished it would make its way to PS3 because im too cheap to get an XBL account :)

god of war is essentially zelda for sony. it has the first party production quality, the puzzles, the combat, and the ongoing story with the gods/goddesses.

User Info: Tomoose0529

Tomoose0529
4 years ago#104
Gears of war. When I first saw those chainsaw bayonets I thought they were the coolest things ever lol. It was the first and only time I wished I had an Xbox

User Info: Reapersprey

Reapersprey
4 years ago#105
kog_22 posted...
Everything atlus is publishing on the 3DS

^yep

User Info: Danahell

Danahell
4 years ago#106
Smash Brothers games, I know we have one...but I think it was rather...underwhelming.
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water

User Info: Kingmichael1337

Kingmichael1337
4 years ago#107
disappointed that not one person named dance central

people who don't have an xbox 360 and a kinect don't realize how great that series is; my two favorite xbox games right now are gears of war 3 and dance central 3, srsly

takes a dump all over ddr as far as dancing games go, but people still play that... i think
I'M GAY.

User Info: Jammer196

Jammer196
4 years ago#108
Minecraft
Eagerly awaiting Terraria on PSN.

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#109
Halo or Monster Hunter
JoJo's All-Star Battle (potential mains): Zeppeli, Wham, Jotaro, Okuyasu, Gyro, Josuke (JoJolion)

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
4 years ago#110
Had I been asked a few years ago... it most certainly would have been a 360 game, but since most of those exclusives have migrated to PS3, its going to have to be a Wii game.

I really wish Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate would release on PS3. I'd love to see Capcom take the time to release a console MH game, with dedicated servers, for a Sony system. MHP3rd HD is awesome, sure... but MH Tri and MH4 are wasted potential.

And, the tease (and awesomeness) that is Dragon's Dogma, lacking co-op, only makes me wish all the more for a PS3 MH game.
Playing: ME3, ZoE2 HD, Anarchy Reigns, MGR:R, Sly 4, Borderlands 2 (GOTY 2012)
"See You Space Cowboy."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation owners, name one non PS game you envy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived