This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 went from being..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Man Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 went from being..

User Info: MMAKSX

MMAKSX
4 years ago#1
"Man day 1" to "Eh they seem like too much of the same"

I remember I was hyped for both of them, now that they are out its kinda eh, they just seem like its too much of the same and not that interesting, I tried the demo to DS3 and was bored, I tried C3 on PC and the same.

Anyone else get the same vibe? For now I'll enjoy MGR, not sure whats next.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#2
I was pretty disappointed in Crysis 2 compared to the first. Dead Space 2 not so much and the idea of online drop in co-op sounds perfect honestly. So I'm leaning more towards that. I don't even get into demos anymore they just seem to misrepresent the final game and start on the 3rd level, and they usually draw me away from buying a game more often than not.

User Info: MMAKSX

MMAKSX
4 years ago#3
Quote:I was pretty disappointed in Crysis 2 compared to the first. Dead Space 2 not so much and the idea of online drop in co-op sounds perfect honestly. So I'm leaning more towards that. I don't even get into demos anymore they just seem to misrepresent the final game and start on the 3rd level, and they usually draw me away from buying a game more often than not.
@Ryphis_Demeanor

I see what you mean but I liked 1 and 2 in both series and while logic states that I should like 3 if they are the same, I just get this big feeling of "boring! Been there done that"

User Info: Ghetto_ninja

Ghetto_ninja
4 years ago#4
The predator bow looks so sick though
PSN ID: Psychonik
Suck my taint
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Man Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 went from being..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived