This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your logest time to finish a game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was your logest time to finish a game.

User Info: goldenboy1867

goldenboy1867
4 years ago#1
(PS3 games only ) Mine was dead space, it took me 9:38 to finsh it. It was so scary that i dint even run -_- . The logest in my life was FFVIII PS1 it took me 44 hours -_-
are you saying i can run from a bullet

User Info: Boulder

Boulder
4 years ago#2
Started Skyrim in November. Have around 275 hours of playtime. Still havent made to the end of the story missions. But Final Fantasy 7 took me three years to finish. Never really liked the story but gradually forced myself to complete it.
I'm bored... Time to play PONG!

User Info: goldenboy1867

goldenboy1867
4 years ago#3
Boulder posted...
Started Skyrim in November. Have around 275 hours of playtime. Still havent made to the end of the story missions. But Final Fantasy 7 took me three years to finish. Never really liked the story but gradually forced myself to complete it.
LOL same here i have FFVII and never play it i just got to the frist boss and i was done. Skyrim is just like fallout, dont know where to go, what to do.
are you saying i can run from a bullet

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#4
MGS 3rd Playthrough I wasted 100 hours inbetween act 2 n 3 combined over all i had about 150 hours in. Needless to say I did some videos that will be making the rounds of youtube From that playthrough.
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: MarioShroomed

MarioShroomed
4 years ago#5
skyrim. it took me about 200 hours. then i reloaded an old save because i messed up the deadra quests. i played an additional 5-10 hours for the old save. now i have the addons to play.

i almost never play a game that takes more than 40 hours, with final fantasy being the exception.
I'm Cheesy, who are you?
I"m on the fritz and I'm hungry for numbers!

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
4 years ago#6
I think I was at 60 hours when I beat Ni No Kuni tonight, and I still have post game and the platinum to work on.
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll may be at 70 hours, but I'd have to check. That'a more post game too.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
4 years ago#7
I put over 200 into Oblivion and Dragon's Dogma.
PS3: Ni No Kuni, Aliens:Colonial Marines, MGR:R
Vita: Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288

User Info: TheRavenKC

TheRavenKC
4 years ago#8
I've been playing Fallout New Vegas for years, but I never wanted to complete the main story because then the game would be over.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#9
Metal Gear Online...but I regret that I still never leveled up to Narc 3....not that I would've ever actually used that skill slot but still the regret is there.

User Info: fadeca

fadeca
4 years ago#10
Recently:
Skyrim 155 hours
Xenoblade 143 hours
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was your logest time to finish a game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived