This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Coming To the US AND FINAL MIX VERSION INCLUDED!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Coming To the US AND FINAL MIX VERSION INCLUDED!!!!

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
4 years ago#111
So hyped for this.
Kingdom Hearts 1 is my favourite game of all time, a version with improved controls, new content and HD graphics would be worth full price alone to me.
BUT Re: Chain of Memories that was never released in PAL regions AND Days cutscenes (which means I can get the story without replaying the meh missions)!
HNNNG
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
4 years ago#112
EternalDivide posted...
What exactly was added in Final Mix?
I remember reading somewhere that they added in the magic cheat button command that appeared and IMHO ruined every fight in KH2. The "Triangle button = instant win or at the very least 70%+ damage to the enemy." mechanic. OMFG I hated that mechanic from KH2.

They mapped the special attacks like Ars Arcanum and Strike raid to triangle. No reaction commands.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg

User Info: CooperRC

CooperRC
4 years ago#113
tigerex777 posted...
Omg squeanix why waste time with a button masher. Make DQ8 HD remake already damn

This is probably not going to happen. Since the 3DS got a remake of DQ7, DQ8 is probably also going to be on the 3DS.

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
4 years ago#114
Benzychenz posted...
EternalDivide posted...
What exactly was added in Final Mix?
I remember reading somewhere that they added in the magic cheat button command that appeared and IMHO ruined every fight in KH2. The "Triangle button = instant win or at the very least 70%+ damage to the enemy." mechanic. OMFG I hated that mechanic from KH2.

They mapped the special attacks like Ars Arcanum and Strike raid to triangle. No reaction commands.

Also a couple new keyblades and a bonus boss battle with Xemnas .

User Info: imsalingaway

imsalingaway
4 years ago#115
Day 1 buy for me, no questions asked.

It does suck that it'll take months to release this. Isn't the game mostly translated into English anyhow?

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
4 years ago#116
Ah, yes, yet another remake, here i was worried you were running out of things to "remake" SE!

User Info: KojaxFX

KojaxFX
4 years ago#117
Ill buy it but I wish it was just all of the KoH games in one box. I feel like once the PS4 is out everyone will finish up projects and thats it.

User Info: razid

razid
4 years ago#118
KojaxFX posted...
Ill buy it but I wish it was just all of the KoH games in one box. I feel like once the PS4 is out everyone will finish up projects and thats it.

KoH = Kingdom of Hearts? It's Kingdom Hearts brah
Even a smile is charity
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Coming To the US AND FINAL MIX VERSION INCLUDED!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived