This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

eBay Daily Deal from Newegg is rather cheap today.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. eBay Daily Deal from Newegg is rather cheap today.

User Info: ZeroSky

ZeroSky
4 years ago#1
I suppose this is irrelevant to most people here, and rather late in the day to be bothering to post this, but I figured I'd pass it on anyway.

Apparently Newegg has a daily deal today only through eBay for the 500GB Assassin's Creed III PS3 bundle selling for $229.99 with free shipping. Not a bad deal at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300867244989

I'm sure most people hanging around the PS3 board logically already have PS3s, but you never know I guess. Again, that's today only though, so not much time left to get one.

User Info: KaspaUFgator

KaspaUFgator
4 years ago#2
ZeroSky posted...
I suppose this is irrelevant to most people here, and rather late in the day to be bothering to post this, but I figured I'd pass it on anyway.

Apparently Newegg has a daily deal today only through eBay for the 500GB Assassin's Creed III PS3 bundle selling for $229.99 with free shipping. Not a bad deal at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300867244989

I'm sure most people hanging around the PS3 board logically already have PS3s, but you never know I guess. Again, that's today only though, so not much time left to get one.

Someone will appreciate this because it is a great deal and maybe they dont' check CAG for deals but still, this is a good find.
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#3
great deal
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. eBay Daily Deal from Newegg is rather cheap today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived