This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but the BEST online multiplayer game is

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but the BEST online multiplayer game is

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#11
Loved MGO1, hated MGO2.
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
4 years ago#12
I.... Was expecting a totally different answer. Oh and I agree.
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#13
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Completely agree. After 3 years playing it everyday I still had more to learn and see. Team Sneaking was the best online mode I've ever played (Cops & Crooks in GTAIV takes second). Too bad DDOS attacks during tournaments (and even Automatching) became a norm for the NA servers. I loved the game so much about a year and half before it shut down I had my friend from Japan bring me a physical copy of MGO so I could play on the JPN servers. Then the game really shined as the community was completely different. I so rarely saw teabags and rage quits it was incredible.

Don't forget the awesome music! <3
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#14
Yeah I miss the instrumental version of Calling to the Night I used to listen to during those late night sessions. Something about relaxing music can make you a beast on the battlefield sometimes. Have any good stories? One of my favorites was killing 5 guys in a hallway in Outer Outlet with only my knife in about 5 seconds. We were the sneaking team and after I killed the last 5 guys my entire team gathered around me (well who was left anyways) and saluted and sung the song. :D

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#15
I liked MGO but,I don't think it was the best.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but the BEST online multiplayer game is

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived