This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the guy I bought it from said there were a lot of free games I could download

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So the guy I bought it from said there were a lot of free games I could download

User Info: devilschain30

devilschain30
3 years ago#1
I really don't see them. Haha, I did download a beta game though but I really didn't see any actual free games. Where can I find the ps2 and 1 games?
GT: Gods pudding
Pokemon B/W 2 FC: 3783-8619-6565

User Info: Omega

Omega
3 years ago#2
Wtf are you taking about?
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

devilschain30
3 years ago#3
In the store. Are there no free games I can download? And is there no PS1/2 games in the store?

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#4
There are, But you have to pay for them, Also what he probably meant with free games is "Playstation Plus" It is a service that you subscribe to (20$ 3 Months, 50$(65$ for Europe) 1 year)
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

devilschain30
3 years ago#5
Ahh, make sense. Kinda like Live for Xbox 360. Okay, well thanks for clearing that up.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 years ago#6
There is a free to play section in the store. Games like Back to the Future Episode 1, DC Universe, Blue Toad Files Episode 1, Dust 514, and I think a few more. Just search for those games if you don't want to dig through the store like the rest of us.

devilschain30
3 years ago#7
Alright. One more question for the playstation store. If I were to buy the Playstation Plus for say.. 3 months, would I get to keep the free games after my membership expired?

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#8
You keep them but you can't play them until you resubscribe
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
(message deleted)

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
3 years ago#10
Alright. One more question for the playstation store. If I were to buy the Playstation Plus for say.. 3 months, would I get to keep the free games after my membership expired?

when the subscription expires, you cannot play any of the free ps+ games until you resubscribe. anything free that isnt a game you get to keep. if you bought something that was on sale for ps+ members you keep it.
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So the guy I bought it from said there were a lot of free games I could download

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived