This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So PS3 gamers, how is Tomb Raider?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So PS3 gamers, how is Tomb Raider?

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#1
Going to pick it up in a few hours!
How is the game? Does it feel like Far Cry 3? I did not even finish FarCry 3 yet lol
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#2
I think most people will tell you that they like it.
And no, it is not like Far Cry 3 unfortunately.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#3
But it is longer? or does it feel like Assassin's Creed?
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: loseswithluigi

loseswithluigi
4 years ago#4
It kinda devolved into Uncharted. Its fun but it isn't as it was advertised when the game was announced.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#5
No TRex
PSN: toadieman

este914
4 years ago#6
I'd say that Far Cry 3 definitely has more 'entertainment value' - depending on what you're looking for of course. It seems like Far Cry 3 has much more 'diversity' and 'freedom' regarding things you can do in the game. (Not to say TR is bad in its own respect. - it's just not comparable to FC3 IMO...)
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: art_of_the_kill

art_of_the_kill
4 years ago#7
Been playing for the last few hours and it's fantastic. One of the best games I've played in a while.
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#8
A much more fun version of Uncharted to be honest. The visuals on the PC version is what I would expect out of a next gen version of Uncharted.

*edit, too much honesty*
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

este914
4 years ago#9
triple s posted...
A much more fun version of Uncharted to be honest. The visuals on the PC version is what I would expect out of a next gen version of Uncharted to be honest.

Spot on
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: reagan_youth

reagan_youth
4 years ago#10
I bought it on PC and love it. The gameplay is exactly what I was expecting/looking for, so I am very pleased. I have been telling everyone to give it a shot. I feel like I am playing a next-gen Uncharted.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So PS3 gamers, how is Tomb Raider?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived