This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trophies Disappearing Problem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Trophies Disappearing Problem?

User Info: Mega Wolf

Mega Wolf
3 years ago#1
So I went to my friends house and beat both MGR and Tomb Raider. Took my PS3 with me to get trophies / etc...
I recall getting a bunch of trophies on MGR but when I check a little while after getting home (checked on psn profiles), the trophies had not registered.
I said w/e to that and thought it was probably because I didn't sign in over at his house. It wasn't a big deal.

I just did the same with Tomb Raider and got a bunch of really nice trophies that I actually enjoyed. This time I made sure to sign in while we were playing.
Low and Behold I get home and they didn't update either.

But I played a round of Battlefield got a trophy in that and it did indeed update for that game.

Anyone have any idea whats causing this?
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo

User Info: true_gamer80

true_gamer80
3 years ago#2
no worries everything will show up, happened to me when playing between multiple ps3's
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
3 years ago#3
Did you sync from the other PS3? I had that problem with trophies once. I did a sync from the other PS3 I used, then on my PS3 and they showed up right away.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Trophies Disappearing Problem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived