This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like such an idoit..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I feel like such an idoit..

User Info: ModernFOXX

ModernFOXX
3 years ago#1
I just got on my old PSN account, because i wanted to play some bf3. I then checked my messages and saw i got the 10 free dollars thing (the first one)...aaaaand it expired...WHY DID I NEVER BOTHER TO CHECK THAT ACCOUNT?! *begins to cry*
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
3 years ago#2
oh well, maybe next time....

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
3 years ago#3
I wouldn't kick yourself too much. It doesn't make you an idiot, it was just bad timing on your part.

User Info: ModernFOXX

ModernFOXX
3 years ago#4
Kurizaka posted...
I wouldn't kick yourself too much. It doesn't make you an idiot, it was just bad timing on your part.

yea, it was my main. but is what for a clan on mw3 (dumbest idea ever) so i made a new one for full time. i never even thought to check this old one...
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
3 years ago#5
ModernFOXX posted...
Kurizaka posted...

yea, it was my main. but is what for a clan on mw3 (dumbest idea ever) so i made a new one for full time. i never even thought to check this old one...

Eh, some people like to have more than one account so I can understand. At least you know for next time. =)

User Info: Megathorn22

Megathorn22
3 years ago#6
Well, to be fair, you did spell idiot wrong...

User Info: firefoxts5

firefoxts5
3 years ago#7
it's only $10.....
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx

User Info: SuperSaiyanGoku

SuperSaiyanGoku
3 years ago#8
Megathorn22 posted...
Well, to be fair, you did spell idiot wrong...

Ha I thought I'm the only one who caught that
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I feel like such an idoit..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived