This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever bought a limited/collector's edition of a game but hated the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you ever bought a limited/collector's edition of a game but hated the game?

User Info: mgs4fan540

mgs4fan540
3 years ago#1
80/80

Alone in the dark limited edition.

it was a bad game....AND LOL THAT TERRIBLE FIGURINE THAT CAME WITH THE LE AHAHAHAHA
JRPG >>>>WPRG

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
3 years ago#2
final fantasy xiii
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#3
Soul Calibur 4
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB

User Info: Fryer

Fryer
3 years ago#4
Fable 3. I didn't HATE the game but I was very unsatisfied with it.
3DS FC: 0087 2854 5464
XBOX and PSN: Fryerisgod

User Info: Devil_Gear

Devil_Gear
3 years ago#5
Diablo III
"Treat your cardboard box with care. Take care of the box and it will take care of you."- Solid Snake

User Info: kaiser ryu

kaiser ryu
3 years ago#6
I've only owned one collector's edition and that was Halo 2. I wound up liking it the least in the series but I wouldn't say I outright hated it.
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06

User Info: MetroidHunter13

MetroidHunter13
3 years ago#7
i think most collectors editions ive been at least 80% satisified with the game.

the only one i was disappointed with (because it was SOOO SHORT) was Force Unleashed 2. i beat the game in one sitting in an afternoon, and knocked out most of the achievements by the next day.

i also got the DLC package and beat that like, 6 times in one sitting, the only 2 achievements i was missing was beat the game on hard, and hardest. but i was so bored with it that i gave up.

the only thing i may have been upset about was the price i paid for some collectors editions, at least a couple. because i saw them drop in price rapidly after launch day, and it really annoyed me. oh well. now i pick them carefully.
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
PSN - Disp0sable_13
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you ever bought a limited/collector's edition of a game but hated the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived