This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cross platform games...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Cross platform games...

User Info: Saving_Throw

Saving_Throw
3 years ago#1
Are there any games that are multiplatform that are BETTER on a specific system? As in tomb raider better on 360 or Ps3? BioShock? ect...

It can be for any reason, even controls, I'm just curious. I've been buying exclusives for a long while now and am just getting around to playing multiplatform games and just wanna know before I go on a buying frenzy. Thanks!!!
The man who sold the world? I'm not sure why David Bowie kept sayin' that ****, but I didn't sell anything.

User Info: mgs4fan540

mgs4fan540
3 years ago#2
FFXIII = better on ps3

but still a crappy game
JRPG >>>>WPRG

User Info: ps3_gamer_norge

ps3_gamer_norge
3 years ago#3
I don't really notice much difference. I know red dead redemption has better grass on 360 than on ps3 but if the aesthetic of grass is a deciding factor for you, then we are very different people.

btw OP, you have a really lame signature

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#4
The title of this thread is misleading, i was expecting a discussion about Vita games compatible with PS3 and vice-versa.

User Info: Saving_Throw

Saving_Throw
3 years ago#5
bump
The man who sold the world? I'm not sure why David Bowie kept sayin' that ****, but I didn't sell anything.

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
3 years ago#6
AnonUnknown posted...
The title of this thread is misleading, i was expecting a discussion about Vita games compatible with PS3 and vice-versa.

Me, too! The title should have been "Multi..." instead of "Cross...".
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/14/13): DC Universe Online, Devil May Cry: HD Collection, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Cross platform games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived