This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which franchise do you wish they would STOP MILKING already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Poll: Which franchise do you wish they would STOP MILKING already?

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#51
Id say Medal Of Honor but theres nothing to milk.

Call of Duty just needs a break.

Battlefied can keep going. cause at least theres a break every other year. With Bad Company as well.
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#52
All of them
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#53
Nightwish posted...
Is there some sort of 'who's the biggest troll on these boards' contest I don't know about? Seems like Whiny McGee here has put his crying about everything into overdrive lately and unsophisticated is on a roll too.

He sort of has a "Greer Jr" schtick going but even more negative and predictable. At least Sophistication from time to time has some wry humor.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: Mattywright77

Mattywright77
4 years ago#54
archizzy posted...
Nightwish posted...
Is there some sort of 'who's the biggest troll on these boards' contest I don't know about? Seems like Whiny McGee here has put his crying about everything into overdrive lately and unsophisticated is on a roll too.

He sort of has a "Greer Jr" schtick going but even more negative and predictable. At least Sophistication from time to time has some wry humor.

Thats what im saying. I dont usually agree with sophie but he is entertaining and I think realizes he borders on self parody.
Now playing : Yakuza 3, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect 3.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Poll: Which franchise do you wish they would STOP MILKING already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived