The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I couldn't press Start!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I couldn't press Start!

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
4 years ago#1
After having "Black Ops 2" downloaded for a while, I finally decided to install it earlier today. After that, I booted it up and had to do an update.

While updating, I started putting my work uniform on, so when the game was done updating, I was hearing the guy talk. Just as I went back in my room, there was a song playing. I watched the intro when the song was blasting through my speakers.

Looking at the intro AND focused on hearing the song, I caught a few instant flashbacks that left me in awe.

I believe I stared at the "PRESS START" screen for a while before I came to my seneses and realized I was going to be late for work...

That song... What's the name of it and the artist?
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/14/13): DC Universe Online, Devil May Cry: HD Collection, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I couldn't press Start!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived