This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best racing game for ps3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best racing game for ps3.

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
3 years ago#11
Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 is by far my favorite. Idk about "the best" but it's certainly more entertaining than most of the others I've played. Plus, the huge open-world means that every track can be completed in a number of ways...much like Burnout Paradise.
Disgaea 4, Metal Gear Rising, Valkyria Chronicles, Grand Theft Auto IV, Tomb Raider 2013, Vanquish, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Urban Trials, Monster Hunter FU

User Info: Ottopilot666

Ottopilot666
3 years ago#12
DocDelicious posted...
Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 is by far my favorite. Idk about "the best" but it's certainly more entertaining than most of the others I've played. Plus, the huge open-world means that every track can be completed in a number of ways...much like Burnout Paradise.

Well Need For Speed: Most wanted is basically Burnout Paradise 2 since Criterion made both games.

Ide also agree with Blur being one of the best racing games this gen along with the Sonic & Sega All Star Racing games
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best racing game for ps3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived