This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing u can't complain about is how long the ps3 controller stay charged?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. One thing u can't complain about is how long the ps3 controller stay charged?

User Info: birdfartomato

birdfartomato
4 years ago#1
Dude I left this thing on charge 10mins and went back to far cry 3 here it is 30 mins and it ain't blinking yet.....what's the decharge rate on this controller? 20 hours of gsmeplay?

Note: soon as my controller blinks I charge it up right away.
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up

User Info: kreeders

kreeders
4 years ago#2
maybe your lucky, all my 5 controllers cant hold a charge for crap, get like 3 hours after full charge

User Info: TheAxeMurderer1

TheAxeMurderer1
4 years ago#3
My controllers have always had a good charge. The one I'm using now is 2 years old and it probably lasts at least 20 hours.

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
4 years ago#4
My 4-5 year old controller still holds at least a 15-hour charge. Never really timed it, but I know I have two controllers on rotation and I only have to switch them out every few days.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#5
I have 5 DS3's and they all fully charge in less then an hour and last several hours on a single charge.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: IBringIt

IBringIt
4 years ago#6
crazyman32 posted...
I have 5 DS3's and they all fully charge in less then an hour and last several hours on a single charge.

Yea, as a stay at home parent I get a full day out of a fully charged controller between gaming and Netflix and it's set to stay on until I turn the PS3 off. No power save. My regular six-axis controllers last even longer.
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN: IconGrist
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. One thing u can't complain about is how long the ps3 controller stay charged?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived