This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Avoid this board and the 360 board for a few minutes. Bioshock spoilers posted

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Avoid this board and the 360 board for a few minutes. Bioshock spoilers posted

User Info: killak

killak
4 years ago#31
the spoilers were pointless

Such and such is this, such and such has this happen

Names and scenarios that I can't even remember, so having read the spoiler and been given the chance to insult the spoilerer.........

lol
You don't ever go full Greer

killak
4 years ago#32
The game was leaked for ps3. Someone was streaming it yesterday. Time to avoid the internet.

It hasn't leaked for PS3 or 360.

That person has gotten a retail disc somehow.
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
4 years ago#33
It has been leaked for PS3. There was a few streams getting taken down, I saw about a hour of one of em.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

killak
4 years ago#34
It has been leaked for PS3. There was a few streams getting taken down, I saw about a hour of one of em.

It hasn't been leaked. I'm looking at the scene releases right now, and it's not on there yet.
RAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR

User Info: CanesHouse

CanesHouse
4 years ago#35
I remember one guy decided to spoil the Mass Effect 3 ending(well, one of them) on the Final Fantasy XIII-2 board. I was so ****ing mad.
King Of Board.
Fatal Frame Fan.

User Info: howdyneighbor25

howdyneighbor25
4 years ago#36
CanesHouse posted...
I remember one guy decided to spoil the Mass Effect 3 ending(well, one of them) on the Final Fantasy XIII-2 board. I was so ****ing mad.

Yes it is sad ppl hsve nothing better to do then come here and spoil stuff
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
4 years ago#37
Were you mad that ME3's ending was leaked or that ME3's ending was terrible?
You're now a better person for having read this post.

User Info: White_Knight13

White_Knight13
4 years ago#38
Have the spoilers been confirmed?

User Info: SomnusNemoris

SomnusNemoris
4 years ago#39
lol glad me and my girlfriend don't have our internet turned on until Monday, and as such I haven't been on and missed it. Then again, no doubt I'll be caught with a spoiler in future. But also then again, somebody spoiled The Walking Dead the other week, a show I intend on getting around to, and I've forgotten the spoilers for that already, so they're out of my mind.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Avoid this board and the 360 board for a few minutes. Bioshock spoilers posted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived