This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Regarding Mass Effect universe.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Regarding Mass Effect universe.

User Info: DarKxReckoninG

DarKxReckoninG
4 years ago#1
I wasn't particularly happy at the end of the trilogy. I didn't mind the ending, and I'm not one of those raving lunatics who hate on it soley for the ending. I just didn't wind up enjoying how the plot played out as a whole, it turned into a dramatic social quest, at points.

That being said, would you rather they take the really cool and unique universe they've created with ME, along with the lore, and create a new Trilogy, or take it and do a few single hit games. Things not involving such a grand scale, but maybe a game focused on a certain section of the galaxy, and not so much trying to become powerful enough to defeat a large foe like the Reapers, but instead a story that can be started and finished in the game. Not as crazy as FF games, but similar in the way they each have new stories. I wouldn't mind either way. I would enjoy a new trilogy not involving any of the previous entries, or stand alones.
PSN ID : xDarKxRecknoninGx
Add me

User Info: thesnoopmeister

thesnoopmeister
4 years ago#2
Open world game where you are a younger Anderson hunting Cerberus agents and such. Yea, I read the books lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Regarding Mass Effect universe.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived