The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you grown to accept "codes" for multiplayer feature of games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you grown to accept "codes" for multiplayer feature of games

User Info: birdfartomato

birdfartomato
4 years ago#1
I remember almost 2 years ago it was a big stir...now I'm running into it first time with dead space 3 used. No co-op for me. Most of the time if I'm buying a fancy AAA game it's new, then you got your games that didn't live up to the hype those are the ones I buy 2 months later for around 30 something dollars.

I need a redeem code for dead space 3 otherwise it's going back to gsmestop in 6 days. Then I will get borderlands 2 keep it 6 days and take it back and get assassin creed 3 for good :-)
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#2
Grown to accept it? yes. I still dislike it, but what can ya do. I don't play online that much anyway.

User Info: youwiththeface

youwiththeface
4 years ago#3
PsychoWolfX posted...
Grown to accept it? yes. I still dislike it, but what can ya do. I don't play online that much anyway.

This
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#4
My ps3 never goes online so it doesn't bother me at all.
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

User Info: arstos

arstos
4 years ago#5
So far none of the games I've bought use that feature, I think uncharted 3 might but I'm not interested in its multiplayer
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#6
PsychoWolfX posted...

this

as long there is not always online DRM
I like good games

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
4 years ago#7
It's never bothered me. I don't buy used games, so other then it being a little annoying having to waste a minute or two putting them in, it's a non-issue in my case.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..

User Info: birdfartomato

birdfartomato
4 years ago#8
Yeah most games I buy that has coop I usually buy new on a sale. But dead space 3 caught me off guard I didn't know it had story mode coop :-( had I known that I would of got it new at 39.99 later and paid $45 for either metal gear rising or tomb raider off Craigslist
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you grown to accept "codes" for multiplayer feature of games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived