This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm a game jumper, can I play mass effect 3 and move on to the next or it's time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm a game jumper, can I play mass effect 3 and move on to the next or it's time

User Info: birdfartomato

birdfartomato
4 years ago#1
Consuming?

So I beat far cry 3 in a week, on to the next I beat rachet clank frontal assault, then on to sly cooper, I beat that in a week, next up action adventure game is mass effect 3. It got a lot of press and tonssssssss of dlc. So you guys think I can beat it in a week and get a good experience or I need atlease 3'weeks?
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#2
Take your time.
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
4 years ago#3
You can beat it about 2 days if you wanted too. but its better if you play Mass Effect 1 and 2 first take in the sites and enjoy the story that playing the trilogy as whole has to off.
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: kcheung5440

kcheung5440
4 years ago#4
It took me about 105 hours to beat the ME Trilogy at a leisurely pace.
The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'm a game jumper, can I play mass effect 3 and move on to the next or it's time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived