This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Saves

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hmmdonuts99

hmmdonuts99
4 years ago#1
I'm away from home right now so I don't have my ps3 right now. My roommate has her ps3 here and I'm interested in buying and playing some games. Couldbanyone tell me if the new Tomb Raider and Infamous 2 are copy protected. If not, could someone tell me how I can copy he save files associated with them to a usb?

hmmdonuts99
4 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#3
Infamous 2 isn't.

Tomb Raider might.

And fix your statement. You aren't intending to "play" anything with this current context.
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.

hmmdonuts99
4 years ago#4
Oh I just meant that if I played the take here I could take the save back home on he usb and continue where I left off instead of having tonstart over again.

So infamous is not copy protected?

hmmdonuts99
4 years ago#5
Bump

User Info: JunkBlossom

JunkBlossom
4 years ago#6
Isn't it as simple as plugging in a USB stick, locating the save file, press triangle, select copy and you're done?

If the save copies, I'm guessing it's not copy protected.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#7
JunkBlossom posted...
Isn't it as simple as plugging in a USB stick, locating the save file, press triangle, select copy and you're done?

If the save copies, I'm guessing it's not copy protected.

Copy protected =/= Cannot be shared.

Copy protected saves = the option to copy them out of the PS3 is greyed out, they're stuck to your console. Except for Plus subscribers (Cloud) and when you do a PS3 -> PS3 data transfer.

Cannot be shared = You can copy them on another PS3 or Cloud, but when you try to use them with another PSN account, they won't work.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived