The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok, so SONY has not dissapointed me yet!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ok, so SONY has not dissapointed me yet!

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#1
Dk? Dr and this topic is remade because it was off topic, because I did not mention PLAYSTATION 3

So this time I did ,and for all of Sony, I'm not a fanboy but Sony keeps doing their thing!

i heard rumors(and still rumors) that PS4 will allow used games and not block them.I really don't care for BC, but used games is still worth it. Sony never disappointed me.

I enjoy my Playstation 3 and cannot wait for e3, but really this is Sony's year!, I also predict tons of 360 gamers and Wii U gamers will flock to Sony as well now.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
4 years ago#2
I believe someone from sony said used games wont be blocked, that sound like confirmation to me, I'll try to find the link

edit:http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/sony-exec-playstation-4-doesnt-block-used-games
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#3
He confirmed it, And lolno, They won't "Flock" to PS4
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#4
I think the PS3's library is pretty strong, maybe not as good as PS1 or PS2 but its getting there.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: MrSmadSmartAlex

MrSmadSmartAlex
4 years ago#5
If Sony have never disappointed you, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are a Sony fanboy.

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#6
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
If Sony have never disappointed you, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are a Sony fanboy.

QFT!!!
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#7
arclouks_x posted...
I believe someone from sony said used games wont be blocked, that sound like confirmation to me, I'll try to find the link

edit:http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/sony-exec-playstation-4-doesnt-block-used-games

So the rumors are true...
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Ok, so SONY has not dissapointed me yet!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived