This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

User Info: LoveSheep

4 years ago#81
ouya for me it is low cost at 99$ so if it dies just get another. RROD and YLOD taught me all I need to know about consoles. Lowest price tag wins.
I rather buy games for consoles then buy consoles for games.
If a game needs DLC to be worth playing it is not worth playing at all

User Info: paralyzed21

4 years ago#82

easy. |

User Info: Power Turtle

Power Turtle
4 years ago#83
95.7% chance im going with Sony right off the bat. 4.0% chance i will get a wii u first. 0.3% chance i will get the DurangNO.
Freedom from the tyranny of Faith
May The Father of Understanding guide you to success.

User Info: PHEEliNUX

4 years ago#84
Wii U
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

User Info: retep_one

4 years ago#85
most probably sony
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......

User Info: TaengtheHero

4 years ago#86
Backward compatibility = yes. Otherwise, no. That's it. That's all I want and need. Everything else looks like just prettier bells and whistles that I have right now. The no PS3 PSN crossover is totally not helping their case, either.
It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand, as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons - RPG_Apostle

User Info: darkness1018

4 years ago#87
Im already keeping an eye out for the PS4 pre orders so im going with Sony. I MAY get the next Xbox when another Halo or Gears comes out as those and a few other exclusives are what i play on my 360 (single player, hate MP). I buy all multiplats for PS3.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733

User Info: gamerhead22

4 years ago#88
Of course i am staying with Sony there is no way on this earth Microsoft is getting any of my $. EVER!

User Info: Binba442

4 years ago#89
I'll stick with PC until some great games emerge for the 4, and I might get it late in it's cycle. (like I did the 3) Though I plan to pick up a vita when the price drops. Even though I have a 3DS.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

4 years ago#90
Deffo getting a PS4, the wife already has money set aside for it. I really enjoyed the 360 this gen but rumors for the nextbox have me apprehensive. Have to see how it shakes down with MS as real information comes in.

WiiU? No. No.
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Are you guys staying with Sony next generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived