This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

User Info: SSj7CloudS

SSj7CloudS
4 years ago#71
Jon_God posted...
Not even if it were free on PS+.

If the chose they give us is "Here, if you buy this game you don't want, you might, but probably wont see a remake of a game you do like."

No thank you SE.

This. I showed my support a decade ago buying it then, I have no reason to do so now.
Playing: Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77

User Info: Mvffin

Mvffin
4 years ago#72
I'll definitely get X2. Loved that game.

User Info: Drews1315

Drews1315
4 years ago#73
I'm all for HD Lulu.

That being said, I've lost my faith in Square-Enix (which used to be hands down my favorite companies) and I'm not sure when, if ever, i'm going to throw more money their way.

User Info: retep_one

retep_one
4 years ago#74
gonna get this for sure
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......

User Info: theatrical_cat

theatrical_cat
4 years ago#75
Drews1315 posted...
I'm all for HD boobs.

Fixed.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.

User Info: El_Zaggy

El_Zaggy
4 years ago#76
why final fantasy fans clinging to the past instead of hoping for the future ?

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
4 years ago#77
I was honestly considering it until they included X-2. Blech. I don't want to show any support to that particular title. I have X International already anyway, so no skin off my knees.
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: RiefRyuuda

RiefRyuuda
4 years ago#78
I was a Fan of Final Fantasy.
Yeah, WAS, i didn't like VII very much, VIII was okay and IX is my favourite, everything from I to VI was awesome.
X killed it, i played it but never finished it (played over half of the game, so yeah, i can have an opinion).
I never sell games, except for Final Fantasy X, but i just can't get rid of it, nobody wants to buy it. Not even for cheap.

So, technically i am a Final Fantasy Fan, so tell me, why should i support Squareenix with killing one franchise that was one of the best?

User Info: JonSan

JonSan
4 years ago#79
Anyone who thinks that a FFVII HD remake is going to happen is truly desperate. Understand that upgrading FFX, X-2, and XII to HD is a much easier task than upgrading FFVII. A remake of FFVII would require hiring actors for original voice recordings, where these things already exist for the other titles. Also, the graphics for X, X-2, and XII are easily upgraded to HD, whereas FFVII would require entirely new renderings of all characters and maps. This is a HUGE investment on Square's part, and I can promise the returns will not justify the project.

I will purchase FFX HD for one simple reason: I want to replay the game, and I don't own a PS2 or backwards compatible PS3.

User Info: SkyD1ddY

SkyD1ddY
4 years ago#80
Could care less about FF7 remake, The only thing I want is chrono trigger and FF6 with HD sprites like they did with FF4
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. All Final Fantasy fans need to support Final Fantasy X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived