This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You always know when they're about to give a game away for free on +

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You always know when they're about to give a game away for free on +

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
4 years ago#1
Why? Because the week before the announce their next months line up they discount it... I am almost 100% positive that, through my youtube and wikipedia research, Mass Effect 3 will be given away for free next month on PS+ in the US. I might even go so far as to say that part 1 and 2 will also be given away free and the last week we'll have the usual vita game.

Anyways, on a side note, for anyone who likes a challenge, is an old school gamer at heart and wants to get their rectum handed to them a few times -- BUY LABYRINTH LEGEND. It's crazy good... It's hard as hell, but it's really, really good. I don't believe too many people even know it's out on PSN to be honest.

Anyways, let's see if my prediction holds true, but while we're here -- What are some really good games that you've played that you don't feel got much attention or that nobody even knows about on the PSN?

PID
Bit Trip's Runner 2

Are two other games I'd like to tout as being fantastic games that are well, well, well worth the price of admission.
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat

User Info: RBGamer_

RBGamer_
4 years ago#2
Hmm, I actually am quite fond of pid myself. Also, all Worms games and Peggle.

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
4 years ago#3
For some reason, I'd rather pay the $20 for Mass Effect 3. I bought 2 from the store a long while back, then I downloaded part 1 when it was available. I'm currently on my third playthrough with Part 1, so I deleted my Part 2 data so I can import with more bonuses.

I'll go to part 2 after my 4th ME1 playthrough (on Insanity difficulty when I am done with Hardcore), so I may just download part 3 now and "save" it for after part 2.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/23/13): DC Universe Online, Black Ops 2, Hard Corps: Uprising, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saint's Row: The Third.

Sophistication
4 years ago#4
RBGamer_ posted...
Hmm, I actually am quite fond of pid myself. Also, all Worms games and Peggle.

I got hooked on Peggle for sometime... Pid was a game that I bought, like most games, just because it was there -- I had no expectations of it when I got it because there were no vids or pics on the storefront at the time. Hell, I don't think there is to this day. If people are in doubt, go do some checkin' up on it... One of the best multi-versed platformers out there. It keeps things interesting, that I can say.
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.

Sophistication
4 years ago#5
JanayBerry posted...
For some reason, I'd rather pay the $20 for Mass Effect 3. I bought 2 from the store a long while back, then I downloaded part 1 when it was available. I'm currently on my third playthrough with Part 1, so I deleted my Part 2 data so I can import with more bonuses.

I'll go to part 2 after my 4th ME1 playthrough (on Insanity difficulty when I am done with Hardcore), so I may just download part 3 now and "save" it for after part 2.

I dunno -- I never invested much time into the series. I had ME2, never played more than 3 hours of it... I recently, just last week, bought ME3 for the 20 bucks they're asking and still can't seem to get into it. I'm like an hour in, maybe a little over. I just can't follow through with it 'cause nothing seems interesting to me. The characters and stuff might be lost of me since I never played the 1st one and or very little of the 2nd.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You always know when they're about to give a game away for free on +

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived