This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What comic book based games do you all love/hate from this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What comic book based games do you all love/hate from this gen?

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
4 years ago#1
As a comic book fan, im always looking for games based on characters i like (and hoping theyre good...lol). This gen had alot of comic book based games so, which ones do you all love or hate from this gen?

I like these:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1,2
Incredible Hulk
Spider-Man 3, Shattered Dimentions, Edge of Time, Web of Shadows
Iron Man 2 (got it for $10 and had more fun with it then i thought i would...lol)
The Darkness 1,2
Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City
Captain America
Green Lantern
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition

I didnt like these:

Thor
Fantasic Four
X-Men: Destiny
Iron Man

I still have to buy Amazing Spider-Man and see how that one is. For those whove played it, is it about the same or better then Spider-Man 3?
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#2
I've never read comic books. =/ Have you tried the U Draw marvel game?
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
4 years ago#3
Bekness posted...
I've never read comic books. =/ Have you tried the U Draw marvel game?

Thats prob the 1 comic book game that just didnt apeal to me at all...lol. So thats why i havent tried it.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
4 years ago#4
The only ones I can think of are The Walking Dead and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I did enjoy The Darkness games, too.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#5
I personally liked The Darkness 2 a loooooot more than Darkness 1 in terms of comic-book-ness. The first one was a typical shooter without a whole lot of "the Darkness" stuff in it. The second one tried to bring it closer to the comics, which I really liked. If / when they make a third, I think it'll be awesome because of everything that might be in it - the Angelus, the Witchblade, more Darkness-powered abilities and attacks...

The comic book-style it was rendered in helped, too. And the loading screens where there wasn't a real-looking Jackie talking about the subway being like a plate of spaghetti for the tenth time in a row.
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What comic book based games do you all love/hate from this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived