This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do season passes typically save you a considerable amount of money?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do season passes typically save you a considerable amount of money?

User Info: AzurexNightmare

AzurexNightmare
4 years ago#1
I mean ACIII came out in like October and the DLC just barely came out for it IIRC.

It just doesn't seem very worth it. What will I save? Like $5?

I'm talking about in bio Infinite's case where its only $20 for it. I doubt I will be making massive savings.
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Try to find me a PC that can do what a console can for the same price and the same convenience. Good luck.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#2
Typically Season Pass savings save you a bit of cash - for instance, Borderlands 2 will net you all four "big DLC" packs and the new character they're bringing out for $30, which will save you $15 over buying them piecemeal ($10 per big DLC, and $5 for the new character.)

For Saint's Row 3, I think it saved... $10 or so? I forget the exact amount, but it was three DLC mission packs and one cosmetic DLC for something like $22, where the stuff separated out might have cost around $32-$35 or so.

So overall, they'll save you some money - but probably not much. Basically, if you think you're going to get a vast majority of the packs, then I'd say go with the Season Pass, since you might be getting either more bang for your buck, or saving a bit of cash over what you would have spent anyway.
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#3
I still want to know what Bioshock Infinite's season pass is, So that i know if i should buy it or not
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do season passes typically save you a considerable amount of money?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived