The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Late to the party.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Late to the party.

User Info: LachyFTW

LachyFTW
4 years ago#1
I have had a 360 since it came out but I feel like I've missed out not owning a ps3. Recently found out that you get free games if you get psn+? where are my free games microsoft? Anyways do you guys know of any good deals or recommend any particular bundle?

User Info: harcoreblazer

harcoreblazer
4 years ago#2
Well, unless you live in Europe, PS+ is mostly hit or miss, seriously NA, WE WANT MASS EFFECT 3.
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#3
harcoreblazer posted...
Well, unless you live in Europe, PS+ is mostly hit or miss, seriously NA, WE WANT MASS EFFECT 3.

No NA, we really don't.
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.

User Info: LachyFTW

LachyFTW
4 years ago#4
bump

User Info: Spartan718

Spartan718
4 years ago#5
My 80gb "fatty" just died and I picked up The God of War Legacy bundle, comes with all 5 five GoW games and a sweet special edition Red Super Slim System. I thought it was a great deal 5 games and a 500gb HDD with a special edition system for $350
PSN:Spartan_718
"The feeble tremble before opinion,the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, and the skillful direct it" ~ Jeanne Roland

User Info: Wildthing

Wildthing
4 years ago#6
I have had a 360 since it came out but I feel like I've missed out not owning a ps3. Recently found out that you get free games if you get psn+? where are my free games microsoft? Anyways do you guys know of any good deals or recommend any particular bundle?

I picked up the white PS3 with the 500 GB drive at the end of Feburary. Came with a 1-year subscription to PSN+ as well. HIGHLY recommended if only for the free games alone, and the extra games per month. (I'm not going to complain about games that are free)
Baltimore Blast - 1984, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2013 MISL Champions
This line won't change until Peter Angelos retires or expires
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Late to the party.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived