This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Darksiders 2 PS3 and 360 version 20$ each

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Darksiders 2 PS3 and 360 version 20$ each

User Info: lostkiwi

lostkiwi
4 years ago#11
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
lostkiwi posted...
SuperLoco posted...
tactikz4 posted...
It's 10bucks in ps store

Really?

In the AU store it was $12 Australian dollars in a sale recently. It might even still be that price now.

It's a fairly decent game. Nothing too amazing, but definitely worth the money.

It's 35$/28$(PS+) on NA store for something called Ultimate bundle which is the game and Crucible pass you can't even buy just the game. So you guys got a good deal then.

I believe that the version we got included the Crucible pass as well, although I can't be certain since I actually played the retail version (and therefore was given the code for the Crucible DLC as part of my new copy).

I just looked and it's still $12.95 on the AU store: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-au/search/q=darksiders

I'm not sure if that link will work, it might automatically redirect you to your regions store.
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
4 years ago#12
lostkiwi posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
lostkiwi posted...
SuperLoco posted...
tactikz4 posted...
It's 10bucks in ps store

Really?

In the AU store it was $12 Australian dollars in a sale recently. It might even still be that price now.

It's 35$/28$(PS+) on NA store for something called Ultimate bundle which is the game and Crucible pass you can't even buy just the game. So you guys got a good deal then.

I believe that the version we got included the Crucible pass as well, although I can't be certain since I actually played the retail version (and therefore was given the code for the Crucible DLC as part of my new copy).

I just looked and it's still $12.95 on the AU store: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-au/search/q=darksiders

I'm not sure if that link will work, it might automatically redirect you to your regions store.

I can see it, if NA had the same sale then I wouldn't of posted this since it wouldn't of been the cheapest.

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
4 years ago#13
I got Darksiders 2 for $15 at Best Buy a few days ago.
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
4 years ago#14
SuperLoco posted...
tactikz4 posted...
It's 10bucks in ps store

Really?

well dont know if EU only
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/it-it/giochi/darksiders-ii-full-digital-download/cid=EP1005-NPEJ00072_00-B000000000000180
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#15
This is why I love PC gaming. Just a few months back there was a THQ bundle that included that along with about 20 other games for $5 more.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: Cloudzer00

Cloudzer00
4 years ago#16
Humblebundle right now:
Darksiders 1 and 2 + Red Faction 3 and 4 for less than 7$

User Info: xkierx

xkierx
4 years ago#17
its 7.99 on the uk store

User Info: Spawngoat

Spawngoat
4 years ago#18
lostkiwi posted...
SuperLoco posted...
tactikz4 posted...
It's 10bucks in ps store

Really?

It's a permanent price drop. Darksiders 1 also got a drop so you can pick up both for around 10/11
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Darksiders 2 PS3 and 360 version 20$ each

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived