This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Add me to friends!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Add me to friends!!!

User Info: Taran_McDohl

Taran_McDohl
4 years ago#1
PSN is in my sig.
I play RPGS of all kinds.
I like shooters...they are a nice break from RPGS.
And every once in a while i play the odd game like Heavy rain or something to just change it up abit.
I am on every day. My current friends list is getting smaller...not that many active anymore. People like King and Mogar and VT log on everyday..the rest or kind of off and on..and i deleted a few i have not seen in a month.
Hit me up!!!!
In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. The one that wins is the one you feed the most.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#2
ok
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg

User Info: Taran_McDohl

Taran_McDohl
4 years ago#3
You are already on my friends list butt head!!!! But you are active..so i love you.
In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. The one that wins is the one you feed the most.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera

User Info: Mota06

Mota06
4 years ago#4
i could use some more friends since i've some inactive people on my list. My psn is Derris_Kharlan
3DS FC: 3823-8551-2437

User Info: CloneTheHero

CloneTheHero
4 years ago#5
Same here. I mainly play rpgs, I mix it up a bit with GT5 or a sports game. I'm active as well, mainly at night. Insomniac.
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Add me to friends!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived