This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Injustice Gods Among Us Demo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Injustice Gods Among Us Demo

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
4 years ago#1
WOW!! Just got done playing through the demo with Batman and I think I'm going to need to get this game, it was so much fun to play. I really like the fact that we get to face off against Doomsday in the demo.

I wish I could have played as The Joker, but having three different players to play as is good enough for me.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 years ago#2
They have their own board. I liked it but it's not drastically different enough from MK9 for me to buy it anytime soon. MK9.5 + DC essentially.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
4 years ago#3
it was slow and boring

not worth the tag

User Info: dankanefan

dankanefan
4 years ago#4
I didn't enjoy it at all. The controls are weird (meaning the actions tied to each button and overall it feels too much like a reskinned MK but not in a good way.
Sac City Gamer - http://www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 years ago#5
I need to try it but I'm not holding out a lot of hope. This game hasn't really piqued my attention from the beginning.
Every post I make is with integrity and sincerity. I'm pretty sure you're the troll, not me.

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
4 years ago#6
Being able to fight Doomsday without being able to choose Superman in the demo= FAIL
PSN- BlackRain8782

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#7
I like a few things about it (frame info is very nice) and don't like a few others (clashes, feels a little sluggish sometimes).

Have to get this when I can afford it.
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Injustice Gods Among Us Demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived