This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 5 , STILL my favorite online game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Resident Evil 5 , STILL my favorite online game

User Info: SHAO-Khan

SHAO-Khan
3 years ago#1
especially if i get scores like these
https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/s720x720/734521_433722286717226_1540420473_n.jpg?dl=1
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio

User Info: tangnets

tangnets
3 years ago#2
I loved playing mercs online, but I thought the survivors game mode was really lame and not fun at all. Good music though.

And also, mercs had a problem with people refusing to play with you if you didn't pick specific characters
-------MISSION--------
--ACCOMPLISHED--

SHAO-Khan
3 years ago#3
tangnets posted...
I loved playing mercs online, but I thought the survivors game mode was really lame and not fun at all. Good music though.

And also, mercs had a problem with people refusing to play with you if you didn't pick specific characters

i play mostly Team Slayers, i love it to death

User Info: jayparkaom

jayparkaom
3 years ago#4
the game is mad fun, just has a weak story

SHAO-Khan
3 years ago#5
jayparkaom posted...
the game is mad fun, just has a weak story

the story could have been better , but its still a great game , re6 looks like a bad ps2 port next to 5

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
3 years ago#6
This game is my least favorite game in my collection, with Soul Calibur 4 following. RE5 left an awful taste in my mouth, and I never want to touch this series again. Soul Calibur 4 was so disappointing after I loved 2 to death.

Oh well, can't win them all.
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
3 years ago#7
I love RE5 but Mercs and MP doesn't appeal to me at all. My favourite coop game this gen.
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: COO (PS3), Bioshock Infinite (PC), Gears Of War J (360)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, RE: Revelations

User Info: tangnets

tangnets
3 years ago#8
This game is my least favorite game in my collection, with Soul Calibur 4 following. RE5 left an awful taste in my mouth, and I never want to touch this series again. Soul Calibur 4 was so disappointing after I loved 2 to death.

I don't know what was wrong with SC4, but it just felt a little off. I still had some fun times, but something just felt different compared to 1 and 2(never played 3)
-------MISSION--------
--ACCOMPLISHED--

User Info: Sayoria

Sayoria
3 years ago#9
tangnets posted...

I don't know what was wrong with SC4, but it just felt a little off. I still had some fun times, but something just felt different compared to 1 and 2(never played 3)

It was the lack of that traveling challenge mode. The tower idea paled in comparison.... horribly.
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
3 years ago#10
Why don't you use an actual image hosting site instead of facebook?
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Resident Evil 5 , STILL my favorite online game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived