This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game(s) did you regret buying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What game(s) did you regret buying?

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
3 years ago#181
koboldwarrior77 posted...
I TOTALLY regret buying:

New Tomb Raider (super boring all you do is shoot bad guys)
BioShock Infinite (just walk around with Elizabeth - boring)
Dark Souls (can't do combos and fly around like God of War)
X-COM ( super lame character design and terrible controls)
Super Mario Galaxy (one of the worst games Nintendo has ever released)
Batman Arkham City (cheap knock off of Kabuki Warriors - they didn't even try)

That's about it.

DId I do it right, guys?

*rubs forehead*

0/10
I did see a female Orc at Bellethor's General Store, buying a box of Redguards -RAGEface14, in a topic about Orc menstruation.

User Info: locutus442

locutus442
3 years ago#182
on the vita: call of duty black ops declassified (for many reasons)
on ps3: asura's wrath and soul calibur 5 (with those i felt like i should have waited for a price drop)
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442

User Info: TwRXvIi

TwRXvIi
3 years ago#183
RE6
Sleeping Dogs

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#184
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (3DSWare) - First off, I love Kirby, so I bought this game (a few days ago) from the 3DS eShop. After purchasing this game, I went to Amazon.com and searched for Kirby games and found Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (Wii) and seeing it was a collection and it had Kirby Super Star (which was my favorite game on the SNES) and Kirby 64 (which I've been wanting for a long time but I never had a N64), I ordered Kirby's Dream Collection and realized that the collection also includes Kirby's Adventure, meaning that I wasted $7 on a 3D remake of Kirby's Adventure for my 3DS. So yeah, I regretted spending $7 on a 3D remake before checking out to see if there was a compilation of Kirby games but I do prefer remakes over original and I can play Kirby on the go so I didn't really regret it that much.

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection (XBLA): I loved MKII (SNES) so I bought this collection for 800 MS Points. But I didn't realize that the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) between the console version and arcade version was different. The arcade version of these games (which are on the Arcade Kollection) are a lot harder than the console counterparts of these games. In Mortal Kombat II, Very Easy mode in the Arcade is the same as Medium mode in on Console. I managed to be the first MK game (which I never owned in my life) but I can't beat Mortal Kombat II or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (I use to be able to beat UMK3 [but it was difficult] when it was an individual XBLA title before it was removed off the marketplace).

Fable: The Lost Chapters (Steam): I had Fable on the original Xbox a long time ago and loved it but it no longer works. I later got Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC as my first Steam game when it was $5 during a Steam Sale and I have been playing it and enjoying it, but at some point, I stopped playing and never felt like playing it anymore. But I didn't really regret buying this. Anyways, I am kind of a collector.

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Xbox 360): This was one of my early Amazon.com purchases. I got this game as well as it's strategy guide. But just like Fable: The Lost Chapters, I enjoyed playing it for a little bit but then I stopped playing and never felt like playing it again. I guess I am not enjoying games as I use to when I was young.

Sonic The Hedgehog (2007)

Actually, that game was released in 2006, not 2007. Sonic games that were released on 2007 were Sonic & the Secret Rings, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Sonic Rush Adventure, and Sonic Rivals 2 (and that's all I can think of).
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
3 years ago#185
Sega Touring Car Championship

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
3 years ago#186
Only game I regret buying was Dragonball Z: Burst Limit.

I bought all the DBZ PS2 games and progressively they got better, so when Burst Limit on PS3 came around I'm like "haawwww ****!! this is gunna be good".

Little did I know that they took the PS3 as a chance to reset all that progress and released a barebones game, it was also in the style of Budokai and I prefer Tenkaichi.

Not bought any DBZ games since.

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
3 years ago#187
Black Ops 2
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: me1324

me1324
3 years ago#188
Metal Gear Rising

User Info: MakMan333

MakMan333
3 years ago#189
The new pokemon dungeon crawler game. It looked pretty good but was actually boring as hell.

Lost over 20 bucks trading it in for the new Luigi's Mansion
Gastroid-First get a cup.
GamerGirIz-What type of experiments can two girls do with one cup???!!?!??

User Info: SirenaLoreley

SirenaLoreley
3 years ago#190
DmC
Well, I actually didn't buy it, a friend of mine lend it to me, so I could try the gameplay... and I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on that thing.

SilentHill Homecoming
One of the first I bought; a true disappointment...
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What game(s) did you regret buying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived