This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another DEUS EX Is Amazing Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Another DEUS EX Is Amazing Topic

User Info: ElBorak77

ElBorak77
3 years ago#1
never played the first one which i was always pissed about so i got this for cheap not knowing if i could get into it. i'm not much for stealth games but this game is fantastic! haven't killed anyone or set off any alarms yet!
PSN El_Borak_77

User Info: Travarkas57

Travarkas57
3 years ago#2
Yeah, Human Revolution actually surprised me. One of the best games this Gen, would certainly love another.

Only minor complaints I had were the battery system and boss battles, but the game was still awesome.
T r a v a r k a s 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!

User Info: Irony

Irony
3 years ago#3
Travarkas57 posted...
Yeah, Human Revolution actually surprised me. One of the best games this Gen, would certainly love another.

Only minor complaints I had were the battery system and boss battles, but the game was still awesome.

We're talking bout the first one bro. Not that pos HR.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg

ElBorak77
3 years ago#4
mogar002 posted...
Travarkas57 posted...

We're talking bout the first one bro. Not that pos HR.

wrong. i can't make the basketball shot!
PSN El_Borak_77

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#5
I'm thinking of trying Deus Ex games, Which one should i start with first?
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

ElBorak77
3 years ago#6
the original is on pc ,ps2 and maybe xbox? idk still haven't played it but human revolution is very good so far.
PSN El_Borak_77

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#7
ElBorak77 posted...
the original is on pc ,ps2 and maybe xbox? idk still haven't played it but human revolution is very good so far.

I didn't think the original was on consoles. Color me confused.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

ElBorak77
3 years ago#8
deus ex 2000

Cloud (OnLive)
Mac OS
Microsoft Windows
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3 (PSN) eu only

deus ex invisible war 2003

pc
xbox

deus ex human revolution 2011

Microsoft Windows
PlayStation 3
Xbox 360
OS X[10]
Wii U
Cloud (OnLive)
PSN El_Borak_77

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#9
Cool. I've only played IW on Xbox myself. Doubt I'll ever play the original. I'll get HR sometime though.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
3 years ago#10
if you love HR i strongly recommend trying out the original. if you can get past a few archaic design choices and the limited visuals then it can offer an even better experience in terms of story, gameplay options, exploration ect.

but yeah HR is a great game(though dont expect much out of the bosses or ending sections) and does a good job of doing justice to the first game.
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite - Resident Evil 6 - Hotline Miami
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Another DEUS EX Is Amazing Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived