This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'd luv to play a ff8-2 game where you play as the late teen child of squall and

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'd luv to play a ff8-2 game where you play as the late teen child of squall and

User Info: Billy Trance

Billy Trance
3 years ago#1
rinoa. a new adventure in the same world, a different crisis.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#2
Or better yet how about a PS3 Gamera game...
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
3 years ago#3
kill me now
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
3 years ago#4
Oddly enough, a friend and I wrote out an entire plot for such a game years ago. Back before hating on the franchise was so rampant to the point where talking about it is somehow offensive to some people.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: SlaynWilderGL3

SlaynWilderGL3
3 years ago#5
Nah, FFVII remake.
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
3 years ago#6
I thought squall played for the other team.

Didn't he like that dude with the other two dudes?
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: asqwzx12

asqwzx12
3 years ago#7
i love FF8 but that would be a terrible idea

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
3 years ago#8
Shineboxer posted...
I thought squall played for the other team.

Didn't he like that dude with the other two dudes?

Pretty much proves that you don't know *** about any JRPG and you just like to troll.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: luigi13579

luigi13579
3 years ago#9
Nah.

I'd rather see more of Laguna and co. in the past *e.g. in their quest to overthrow and imprison Sorceress Adel, leading up to Laguna eventually leading Esthar, etc.

I don't know how the idea in the OP would work anyway, what with all the time travel nonsense and the time loop and all that crap. To be honest, I can't really remember all weird the ins and outs of the story.

User Info: _alcheim

_alcheim
3 years ago#10
SquareEnix would probably create a FFXIII-4 before it would create an FFVIII-2
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I'd luv to play a ff8-2 game where you play as the late teen child of squall and

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived