This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Red Dead: Game of the Year is only 15 on Bestbuy.com today only.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Red Dead: Game of the Year is only 15 on Bestbuy.com today only.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#1
UPDATE: I goofed up and it's not online, no shipping for either version, but it's in-store, so if you have one nearby, consider getting it if possible.

It's the deal of the day, both the PS3 and 360 versions. And you don't have to be a member or anything like that, just make an account, free shipping too!

I LOVED the game, but never bought any of the DLC, and never got and played Undead Nightmare, so this is a must buy, Nightmare on disc by itself is 20, and this gives me everything. :)

I originally had it on 360 (didn't have my PS3 back then) but my 360 is so unreliable that I'm going with the PS3 version today. I hope it runs as well as, or better than, the 360 version.

Just wanted to let anyone know, I know many have already played it, as I have, but maybe you didn't get to Undead Nightmare, like me, and this is a GREAT deal.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#2
Crap, my bad everyone, I didn't look close enough, I just tried to make my oder, and both versions don't have shipping, so it's an in-store only sale. Sorry.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
4 years ago#3
They had shipping this morning.

Then they ran out

User Info: DrGonzo615

DrGonzo615
4 years ago#4
This is an absolute steal at this price. If you are a completionist and haven't played this game yet this is easily 40+ hours of gameplay for $15.

Not to mention its just a fantastic game. Definitely a nice find TC
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg

NGd72
4 years ago#5
DrGonzo615 posted...
This is an absolute steal at this price. If you are a completionist and haven't played this game yet this is easily 40+ hours of gameplay for $15.

Not to mention its just a fantastic game. Definitely a nice find TC

They have game deals all the time

User Info: zyxomma100

zyxomma100
4 years ago#6
Posted this on the 360 board topic:

These Best Buy deals go in and out of free shipping status on their website throughout the day. I think they purposely release smaller lots throughout the day as available on their site.

For example, right now it's in-stock for free shipping on their site.

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#7
That is a great deal no wonder it's sold out online.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

NGd72
4 years ago#8
And remember that you can buy "in store" online and pick it up sometime within I think 10 days?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Red Dead: Game of the Year is only 15 on Bestbuy.com today only.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived